1. Visit the application site: Application.uonbi.ac.ke
2. Register using an email address and a password.
3. Login using the email address and the password.
4. Follow the steps as outlined.
5. Attach all the required documents
6. Pay application fee using the provided options of MPESA or Bank a/c
7. A reference number will be sent to your phonr
8. Keep it for future transactions
When to apply
Application portal is always open and application can be done anytime before the due date
An application fee must be paid for every application.
Submitting results and documents
Submission of documents is both digital and physical
Transferring students should submit all transcripts and academic records as early as possible.
Monitor your application
It is a good idea to monitor the status of your application. You can do this online.